Subject: [SI-LIST] : Other materials for GHz application
Author: <[email protected]> at SMTP
Date: 12/2/97 2:55 PM

Hello,

Does anyone have information on the following:

1. Why and What is the limitation of using FR4 up to 500-700 MHz?

2. Beyond this clock freq, what should be recommended for the PCB and why?

3. Under what circumstances, we should migrate MCM and why?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
Cheah Soo Lan
DSO NATIONAL LAB.