RE: [SI-LIST] : low-cost 2-D field solver

John Birkett ([email protected])
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:42:49 -0500

Another possibility is the POISSON/SUPERFISH codes from Los Alamos Labs.
This package was originally aimed at linear accelerator design, but
contains two 2-D field solvers, POISSON and PANDIRA, suitable for
general electromagnetic applications. The package, with documentation,
is available via

http://emlib.jpl.nasa.gov/EMLIB/files.html

or

http://www.emclab.umr.edu/codes.html

Regards,

John Birkett TEL: (607)-563-5657
Amphenol Aerospace EMAIL: [email protected]
40-60 Delaware St. FAX: (607)-563-5714
Sidney, NY, 13838 URL: http://www.bcoenet.com