Re: [SI-LIST] : Teaching SI

Fethi Bellamine ([email protected])
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 12:09:28 -0500

Well, from a teaching view point, a course which is basically
computational electromagnetics and oriented to applications to
signal integrity, packaging, EMI, and interconnects should be, in
my opinion, supplemented by a book written by the people in industry, or
by application-oriented articles found in many magazines including
trade magazines. Any other opinions?

Fethi Bellamine