Re: Relative Permeability and Resistivity of Eutectic Solder Ball

Tim Postel ([email protected])
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:27:43 -0700

Yee Pak Hong wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> I wander if there is anyone out there could tell me the following
> physical constants:
>
> Relative Permeability and resistivity (rho) for Eutectic Sn/Pb.
>
> I need these data for modeling solder ball for BGA package. Thanks...
>
> regards,
> Pak Hong.

Mr. Hong:

You might try posting this question to the email listserv:

[email protected]

This is a very active mail forum sponsored by the IPC with ongoing
dialogs among numerous manufacturing technologists, who have a
great range of experience with solder compositions, materials
properties, assembly processes, etc.

Subscribe by sending e-mail with the Subject line: subscribe
to: TechNet-request@ipc

-oR-

Use the online subscription page at:

http://www.ipc.org/

As always, please read the FAQ for the TechNet forum before
posting (available at the above www site).

-Tim Postel ([email protected])

c/o
Quad Design Technology, Inc.
1385 Del Norte Road, Camarillo, CA 93010
(805) 988-8250 FAX: (805) 988-8259

/* Opinions expressed herein may be both temporally and */
/* spatially uncorrelated with those of my employer. */