Re: Newbie question Re: PCB SI simulation tools

[email protected]
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:10:12 -0400 (EDT)

Brett,

SIGRITY's tool, SPEED97, seems very suitable for the needs you described.
SPEED97 can very effectively analyze the Power Interity Issues in PCBs
from DC to multi-gigahertz range. Spatial distribution of power and
ground bounces can be visualized with real-time computation. You may want
to take a look at SIGRITY's web page ( http://www.sigrity.com) to find out
more details.

Jiayuan Fang