RE: Inter-Symbol Interference

Edlund, Greg ([email protected])
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:57:19 -0400

Farrokh,
For a comprehensive treatment of the whole topic of high-speed serial
data communications, have a look at the "Hotlink User's Guide" from
Cypress. The same material can also be found in their "Applications
Handbook." I'm not experienced in this area, but I had to do an
evaluation once, and I was impressed by the depth of the material and
the clarity of the presentation. You can probably find out how to get a
copy by checking their web site, www.cypress.com.
Good luck.
Greg Edlund , Principal Engineer
Alpha Server Signal Integrity