R: need help for networking loop back, Thanks

[email protected]
Wed, 28 May 1997 07:55:25 +0200

maybe a better solution could be a cascade of equal low pass cell with
series resistor in order to simulate both the transmission lines
property
and the losses.
If your input/output impedance are not so different from the
characteristic
impedance of the cable the number of cells could be low, let say 10,
In order to get a more exact idea you can run a little simulation with
spice.
regard and sorry for the bad english
Ing. Giuseppe Rossi NCE