Re: animation program to show travelling wave

Farrokh Mottahedin ([email protected])
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:27:41 -0700

A few years ago Tektronix provided a very useful application demo
diskette called TEKAPI. It showed not only the effects of waves
traveling on wires, but other high-speed design considerations such as
ground bounce, crosstalk, and metastability.

Regards,

Farrokh Mottahedin
Quantum Corporation

Phone: (408)324-7934
Fax: (408)894-5653

email: [email protected]

Subject: animation program to show travelling wave
Author: johnlin <[email protected]> at SMTP
Date: 8/28/96 11:58 AM

Hi,
I study SI problems on PCB board level. I am interested in studying the
behavior of wave travelling on a wire and reflected because of impedance
mismatch.

It is great helpful to have a visual aid,an animation program on PC, to
show wave's travelling.

Can anyone provide me a informatin/point for any animation programs to
show
wave travelling on a wire -- reflection due to impedance mismatch?

Thanks in advance.
JOHNLIN

[email protected] /
[email protected]