Re: FWD: Impedance Software

brian burke ([email protected])
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 21:43:33 -0700

FABRIZIO ZANELLA wrote:

> A few notes on PC impedance tools.
> 1) I received a demo of the Transmission Line Designer (TLD) software, and it
> does not seem to run on Windows 95. Does anyone have positive comments
> regarding this software?

Fabrizio, good to here from you again! With regard to TLD we have been
working on an NT and '95 port, and have just about completed it. When we
do, I will send you a demo version for '95 to review.

Furthermore, we have a new tool called IFS Modeller. This tool takes no
time to learn (like TLD), runs on all platforms, and in one dialog window
you can define arbitrary locations of rectangle and circluar structures.
It calculates RLCG (using the Boundary Element Method) for user defined
frequencies (taking into account skin effect), and creates SPICE models.
I am interested in individuals wanting to be beta sites, know of anyone?