Re: FWD: Impedance Software

F.Hart ([email protected])
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:06:07 -0500

There is a PC based tool called Transmission Line Designer (TLD) which
goes for $1495 per license. It runs out of Windows and the results have
been very reliable. The output includes a table of C, L, Zo, etc.
as well as parametric plots (ie Xtalk as a function of W or H, etc.).

To get more info, call Brian Burke at (919)319-1019 or send e-mail to
[email protected]

fgh

|| || ||
|| Frances G. Hart || e-mail: [email protected] ||
|| Austin, Texas || Phone: (512)984-6869 ||