Re: Short Course: High Speed VLSI Interconnecti

Don Abernathey ([email protected])
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 09:46:48 -0800

Is this course taught by and from the viewpoint of someone who has
real industry design experience? If so, great! If not, then be aware
that it may just be a rehash of EE textbook material.

Sometimes it is better to buy a course handout and see if it worth
attending. Too bad these institutions don't just put the handout
material on a web page.

Thank you |
Don Abernathey |
(503)690-6234 |