RE: [SI-LIST] : Spread spectrum project

David Enchelmaier ([email protected])
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone, this is a lot to think over, but at
least I know what I'm getting into now :)

I should have mentioned before, I'm in Australia, so
the rules are slightly different (although some of
them are taken from FCC regs.) I just checked again
and the SS bands are 915-928MHz (1W out), 2400-2463MHz
(4W out - not 5W as I originally thought),
2463-2483.5MHz (200mW out) and 5725-5875MHz (1W out).

Again, thanks.

Dave

--- "Schanker, Jack" <[email protected]>

=====