Re: [SI-LIST] : Spread spectrum project

Larry Miller ([email protected])
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:48:03 -0700

The ARRL (Amateur Radio Relay League = "ham") has an excellent Spread
Spectrum handbook.

This not only gives you all the theory, but also has projects in detail.

It also gets you informed on the legalities of SS (allowed bands,
sequences). You cannot just fire up an SS transmitter without attracting
unfavorable attention from the FCC and the military.

It is available at most bookstores that have any pretense to carrying
technical stuff.

Larry Miller
Nortel Networks

http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****