[SI-LIST] : Looking for good resources on SSTL transmission and termination..

Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:54:22 -0400

This bounced the first time. Sorry if you receive a second copy.

Best Regards,

Michael

The bounds of Time, Space or Mechanics should never stand
in the way of a perfectly good idea.......

The time is gone, The email's over, thought I'd
something more to say.........

Michael C. Greim Consulting Engineer
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc email: [email protected]
199 Riverneck Road V: 978-256-0052/x1607
Chelmsford, MA 01824-2820 F: 978-256-4778