Re: [SI-LIST] : How to find a way to solute the double-side PCB design quality

Rachild Chen ([email protected])
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:37:58 +0800

--------------F4BC5EF726275BD71C431569

Hi!

Sorry for my mistake.The signal operating frequencies is under 30M and the Tr
of device is over 8ns in the double-side PWB.So maybe called low-speed.In
fact,it should be considered as a transmission line in sometimes.It is
difficult to simulate these transmission lines because they have no a entire
ground/power plane.How to abstract the transmission lines model in
double-sides PWB?Maybe you can use the Ansoft's Spicelink,but it can't
abstract a long trace because the database is too big.Who can tell me what
kinds of solutions or yours suggests?

Regards,

Rachild

Rachild Chen wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> We design some double-side PCB to replace the multi-layers PCB for
> reduce the cost.But we find the signal is not good and the system have
> some bug in sometimes.
> Who can provide the informations about the double-side PCB design
> ways?For example,the analyse ways and the design ways etc.If somebody
> and some company have this technique,we wish can be cooperate.
>
> All you give me is very improt for me and thank for your help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rachild

> Rachild Chen <[email protected]>
> Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
>
> Rachild Chen
> Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd <[email protected]>
> Netscape Conference Address
> Netscape Conference DLS Server
> Additional Information:
> Last Name Chen