Re: [SI-LIST] : Anyone doing SI simulations for Pentium IIboards?

Scott McMorrow ([email protected])
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 18:52:38 -0700

--------------C05A0FBA42822A525B528965

All,

Todd ment to say:

"Everything with Len=0 is a lumped value, while everything with a nonzero
Len is actually being modeled as a transmission line."

Regards,

scott

Scott McMorrow
Principal Engineer
SiQual, Signal Quality Engineering
18735 SW Boones Ferry Road
Tualatin, OR  97062-3090
(503) 885-1231
http://www.siqual.com

--------------C05A0FBA42822A525B528965 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="scott.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Scott McMorrow Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="scott.vcf"

begin:vcard n:McMorrow;Scott tel;work:503-708-4320 x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:www.siqual.com org:SiQual, Signal Quality Engineering adr:;;18735 SW Boones Ferry Road;Tualatin ;OR;97062-3090;USA version:2.1 email;internet:[email protected] title:Principal Engineer note:asdfsdaf fn:Scott McMorrow end:vcard

--------------C05A0FBA42822A525B528965--