Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS models

Scott McMorrow ([email protected])
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:28:27 -0700

--------------B7EA8071922B97F1EE7451BD

Mentor has a script available for the Interconnectix tool.

"Michael C. Greim" wrote:

> Roy et al,
>
> The ibis models are an effort to make the signal integrity exercise
> easier. However, as some of the members of this mailing list
> have pointed out, having the right model for one pin, earlier,
> is a whole lot better than the total device, late. (IMHO)
> The trick for most designers is again using the available tools
> to minimize the effort in making an early model useful. I
> am a little surprised that no one has offered a script of
> some sort that will semi-automate the process. I don't have
> one available, but I would suspect that someone in the group
> would have gotten tired of creating a 600 or 1000 pin model
> by hand.
>
> Anybody? Anybody?
>
> MG
>
> The bounds of time, space or mechanics should never
> stand in the way of a perfectly good idea.
>
> The time is gone, the email's over, thought I'd
> something more to say....
>
> Michael C.Greim DNA Enterprises, Inc
> Technology Director 269 West Renner Parkway
> email: [email protected] Richardson, TX 75080
> Phone: (972) 644-3301 Fax: (972) 644-6338

Scott McMorrow
Principal Engineer
SiQual, Signal Quality Engineering
18735 SW Boones Ferry Road
Tualatin, OR  97062-3090
(503) 885-1231
http://www.siqual.com

--------------B7EA8071922B97F1EE7451BD Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="scott.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Scott McMorrow Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="scott.vcf"

begin:vcard n:McMorrow;Scott tel;work:503-708-4320 x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:www.siqual.com org:SiQual, Signal Quality Engineering adr:;;18735 SW Boones Ferry Road;Tualatin ;OR;97062-3090;USA version:2.1 email;internet:[email protected] title:Principal Engineer note:asdfsdaf fn:Scott McMorrow end:vcard

--------------B7EA8071922B97F1EE7451BD--