Re: [SI-LIST] : PCB impedance variation v.s. layout pattern

Lum Wee Mei ([email protected])
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:05:29 +0800

I have heard for meander spacing of 1x of the trace width is more than sufficient. From all the discussions, it seems that Rambus tracks requires more than that. What is this Rambus and why it require a little bit of special
treatment?

Thanks and regards.
- If one do not ask, he will never know -