Re: [SI-LIST] : Search ? IBIS to HSPICE Tool...

Lalit B. Shinde ([email protected])
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:10:04 -0400

There is a IBIS to SPICE Converter, free utility,
available from Ibis home web page
http://www.eia.org/EIG/IBIS/tools.htm

provided by Intusoft.
It can also be directly accessed from
http://www.intusoft.com/utilities.htm

I think it can convert Ibis 3.0 versions.

Shah, Nilesh N wrote:

> I don't think such a tool exists.
> IBIS models could have been output from any 1 of millions of buffer
> configurations, package
> models, pin parasitics etc.
> >From what I understand about IBIS, There's no way to recreate the Hspice
> model.
> That was the original intent of IBIS, to restrict proprietary information.
> If you find such a tool, please let me know.
> Nilesh
>
> Nilesh N Shah,
> Package Electrical Design Engineer,
> PCG, Folsom, CA.