Re: [SI-LIST] : differential pair routing

Steve Weir ([email protected])
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:48:22 -0700

Mario,

Both are important, but my vote is to keep the traces together. Even a
small bump greatly impairs the radiation, and susceptibility. Variations
in the trace length introduce common mode currents where it counts during
the signal transitions.

Regards,

Steve.