Re: [SI-LIST] : coming up with average power estimates for buffers

Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 20:21:45 +0100

Guys,

Check your mathematics text books for differences between RMS and RSS. RMS leads to gross errors in these situations. If you know the power then you know the current. On the AC supply side however, at these power levels then you
need to consider the power factor.

Best wishes

Adrian