Re: [SI-LIST] : HSTL

D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 11:40:03 -0700

James Antonellis - Sun BOS Hardware wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Did you get any replies that you wouldn't mind passing along
> my way as I to am interested in HSTL.

> > From: "Dan Bostan" <[email protected]>

> > I am new to this list and interested in any information about HSTL and
> its found limitations.

Always start at the beginning:
http://www.jedec.org/DOWNLOAD/freeStd/jesd8-xx/JESD8-6.PDF

Basically, it's just well-behaved CMOS for 1.5v. Cooling it down
for point-to-point applications is pretty simple; the results aren't
exactly kosher HSTL but for most point-to-point applications that
isn't a big deal. Your ASIC supplier should be able to tell you
what your options are.

--
D. C. Sessions