Re: [SI-LIST] : OVERSHOOT/MAX. VOLTAGE RATING

chenlanbing ([email protected])
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:12:43 +0800

Hi,

This question is very interesting.According to my experience,it is no problem
if the overshoot time is much less than the pulse time.But I don't know how
much the minimum ratio of the overshoot time to the pule time is.Can anybody
answer this question?

Regards,

Chenlanbing