Re: [SI-LIST] : How to treat the ASIC package pin-assigns

chenlanbing ([email protected])
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:53:33 +0800

Hi!

Thanks for your help.It is very important in ASIC package design.I think it is the same as the connector pin assigns in SI.If you have no good pin assigns in high-speed ASIC package,maybe it can't work.Mr Pratapneni suggest we
might have to simulate the effective improvement by field solvers and SI tools.Can you tell me which tools should be used and the ways to design the package including choosing package and the pin assigns.I'm newman in the package
design.Wish get your help.
In the same time,the ASIC buffer choice is important too.Can anyone tell me how to simulation the ASIC buffer in the future applied conditions and get a good buffer to improve the ASIC's SI.

Chenlanbing