Re: [SI-LIST] : response to semiconductor I/O edge rates

[email protected]
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:54:41 -0700

Around here we have the problem that we usually can't GET the lastest IBIS models from the IC vendors because they are "Proprietary". Even when we do get to look at them we seldom can share this knowledge with our customers. And I
thought that the purpose of IBIS was so we could share and not worry about secrets.