RE: [SI-LIST] : response to semiconductor I/O edge rates

fabrizio zanella ([email protected])
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:28:08 -0400

Mentor Graphics Interconnectix version 2.1 also supports IBIS 3.2 features.
Regards,

Fabrizio Zanella
EMC, Hardware Engineering
[email protected]
508-435-2075, x4645
-------------
Original Text
From: "Chris Rokusek" <[email protected]>, on 7/16/99 2:26 PM:
To: smtp@Eng@EMCHOP1[<[email protected]>]

> Does anyone know a signal integrity simulator that is up to snuff
> on IBIS 3.2
> especially with regard to the conventions on programmable devices and has
> automated the handling of such parts?

XTK from Viewlogic supports the IBIS 3.x features [Model Select] allowing
pin configuration decisions to be made at runtime w/o having to edit the
text files.

We assign HIGH priorities to all IBIS features for which REAL parts (that
we
can get our hands on!) exist. To my knowledge the [Model Select] keyword
is
used by a half-dozen models or so.

Chris

si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****