Re: [SI-LIST] : Some Semiconductors are Unnecessarily Fast

Roy Leventhal ([email protected])
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:20:17 -0500

All,

I'm also hearing that the microwave guys are using thick film printed resistors,
as part of the etch, for termination elements - even on internal signal layers.
Anybody out there willing to share experiences?

Regards,

Roy

Philip Gantt <[email protected]> on 07/14/99 12:42:09 PM

Please respond to [email protected]

Sent by: Philip Gantt <[email protected]>