Re[2]: [SI-LIST] : Parallel tracks on Flexible PCB without G

[email protected]
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:13:28 -0500

Cai,

Per Ron's message below, you can also download the free software AppCAD from
HP...

It has an impedance calculator for the various transmission line structures (or
passive circuits), including coplanar waveguide (with & without ground plane).
It's very useful if you want a first pass look at the impedance of any line.

Enjoy......

Michael Cheong
Sr. Product Design Engineer, Advanced Development
Molex Incorporated
email: [email protected]

Tel: (630)-527-4257
Fax: (630)-969-1352