RE: [SI-LIST] : How do you use buried capacitance?

Grasso, Charles ([email protected])
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:18:46 -0600

Hadco has published a Design Guide
on the use of their ZBC2000 product.

Thank you
Charles Grasso
Advisory Engineer
StorageTek
2270Sth 88th Street
Louisville CO 80027 M/S 4247.
Tel:303-673-2908
Fax:303-661-7115
email:[email protected]
Web Site: http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r5/denver/rockymountainemc/

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bobek [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 11:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [SI-LIST] : How do you use buried capacitance?

I understand the priciples behind buried capacitance. What I don't
understand is how you use it when designing a board.

Is it only used for decoupling?

How do you figure out how much decoupling capacitance it is equivalent to
for a particular IC?

Do you use it along with your standard decoupling capacitors (for added
effect)?

Thanks,

Chris

si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****