Re: Addendum - Re: [SI-LIST] : Complex Math examples?

Steve Weir ([email protected])
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:53:14 -0700

Gentlemen,

real loss resistor, friction surface resistance, friction
potential energy storage capacitor, spring, compressible fluid capacitance,
1/spring constant
kinetic energy storage inductor, mass inductance, mass

A servo design works with the electrical, hydraulic, & mechanical elements
present in the complex plane.

Regards,