RE: [SI-LIST] : question about timing analysis

Todd Westerhoff ([email protected])
Thu, 27 May 1999 13:59:41 -0400

FYI, this was one of the points I was trying to explain in:

ftp://ftp.cadence.com/pub/timing101a.zip

Todd.

At 12:02 PM 5/27/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Andrew,

>You should somehow get allowance for the test load. Some simulators

>automatically adjust your timing results for the difference in test load and

>actual load. If yours didn't, then I believe you're right - you have a 2.5ns

>credit.

>best regards,

>Jim

<excerpt><bold>

Director | High Speed Systems Design | Performance Engineering

270 Billerica Road | Chelmsford, MA 01824

</color>

ph: (978) 262-6327

fx: (978) 446-6798

email: [email protected]