Re: [SI-LIST] : 20-H Rule for Power Planes

Douglas McKean ([email protected])
Tue, 25 May 1999 13:59:51 -0700

At 10:09 AM 5/25/99 -0700, Mark Freeman wrote:

> Is this technique currently only of interest
> to cell 'phone designers, or do we need to
> begin applying this technique to digital PBW design?

I've been using this technique since 1994
and I have nothing to do with cell phones.
When used has made significant reduction.
When not used, difficult to say.

My own interpretation that you won't find in
any book is that it has little to do with
inner planar separation dimension.