RE: [SI-LIST] : SSTL Versus full swing PROS/CONS -- Acronyms

Fox, Michael J ([email protected])
Mon, 24 May 1999 14:54:30 -0700

I've never heard GYAT at Intel. The term GYST on the other hand circulates
widely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, David [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 2:11 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: Johnson, David
Subject: FW: [SI-LIST] : SSTL Versus full swing PROS/CONS -- Acronyms

I second Arpad's opinion. Here's a preliminary glossary I've tried to
assemble...

BTW -- By the Way
IMHO -- In My Humble Opinion
FWIW -- For What It's Worth
GYAT -- Get Your Act Together (an old Intel favorite)
F2F -- Face to Face
OTOH -- On The Other Hand
YMMV -- ??? (new one on me)
HTH -- ??? (new one on me)