RE: [SI-LIST] : Online crosstalk simulation [...more comments?]

Alderete, Michael ([email protected])
Wed, 19 May 1999 13:11:09 -0700

Christian-

I was very impressed with the first site you directed us to. However, I had
very limited time to look around, and am now on the verge of losing sleep in
order to sit down and take a deeper look!

As soon as my job, and family, allow me a bit more time, I will return to
the sites, and send you a nontrivial assessment, from a non-EE (mechanical,
elec pkg.) guy at that!

Regards

Michael Alderete
Aerojet

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian S. Rode [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 10:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [SI-LIST] : Online crosstalk simulation

To SI-listers,

The last article was well received but I could use a lot more feedback.
Please don't
hold back - I'm sure any limitations will come out once an article goes
public.

Here is a new article:

http://softwareshop.edtn.com/netsim/si/crosstalk/

The interface for setting up coupled lines is to directly enter coupling
coefficients and
capacitances: if you have a circuit simulator you can check the results
that way. The
next article looks at it from a more RF point of view, using even and
odd impedances.

As with the last article it's best to respond with questions or comments
to:
mailto:[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Rode
RCI

si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****