Re: [SI-LIST] : Network analysis references for PEEC technique

Mattan Kamon ([email protected])
Tue, 18 May 1999 15:12:22 -0400

Jay,
I remembered the other one. So:

Vlach and Singhal have a book titled something like "Computer Methods for Circuit Analysis" which you may find interesting.

Desoer and Kuh, "Basic Circuit Theory". 1965 amazon.com says it's out of print...

Anyway, those are the two books I used when doing my graduate work which was heavy on the PEEC stuff. Unfortunately I own neither and can't remember how much a review they have of linear algebra.

Hope that helps.

-matt

Mattan Kamon
Microcosm Technologies, Inc