Re: [SI-LIST] : Anyone interested in PCB Design Techniques for SI& EMC?

Lum Wee Mei ([email protected])
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:02:38 +0800

I attended his lessons on "Printed Circuit board Design techniques for Signal Integrity and EMC compliance. It was an interesting and enlightening one.

As for this coming course which is not conducted in my country, I would appreciate that I can be included in the list requesting for the course notes?

Thanks.