Re: [SI-LIST] : Termination Examples Available?

Ed Murphy ([email protected])
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 15:17:28 -0400

Hi Chris,

Here are a couple of good books to put on your bookshelf (in addition to
Johnson and Graham):

Computer Circuits Electrical Design by Ron K. Poon (Prentice Hall; ISBN:
0-13-213471-3)
This has a chapter on terminations (approx 40 pages).

Signal and Power Integrity in Digital Systems by James E. Buchanan (McGraw
Hill; ISBN: 0-07-008734-2)
Less material on terminations than other books, but still a valuable and
well-written text.

Take care,

Ed Murphy

Senior Technical Consultant
Viewlogic Systems, Inc.

At 09:26 AM 4/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I was wondering if there is a good resource that shows a multitude of
>examples for terminating signals. Of course, I have Howard's book, but it
>doesn't contain as many examples as I would like.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Chris

si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****