Re: [SI-LIST] : Current-steering output design references

D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 14:55:13 -0700

Krishnan Rangarajan / India Design Center wrote:

> Could someone refer me to papers/material on Current-steering output
> circuit design ?

Large subject. I'd suggest getting a CD index of the IEEE
Journal of Solid-State Circuits, and maybe the abstracts for
the last ten or fifteen years of ISSCC.

--
D. C. Sessions