Re: [SI-LIST] : Package Parasitics Modelling

[email protected]
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:48:06 +1000

There is a little bit shock to me when I read your message. In
our company, a new process or a new library must be qualified
by a real product, abeit both can be made with the same pilot
run. Although not all the io cells can be put in the
sample product,, that will be ok because they share the same
scheme of ESD design. We will have to negotiate to our
quality manager just if you need to change a metal
mask and claim that your new design is till said to be qualified.
(Usually metal connection has less to do with the basic
device.)

Raymond Leung

Lynne Green <[email protected]> on 30/03/99 11:09:45

Please respond to [email protected]