Re: [SI-LIST] : Package Parasitics Modelling

[email protected]
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:03:57 +1000

In CMOS, the typical input protection design is somewhat like this:
________
Pin input ------|----------|__ R ___|----------
Internal circuit

________
| Diode/nfet|

__
GND

The value of R could be a few hundred ohms yet it has no effect at
the current sinking capability of the diode. Moreover, the capacitive
the R.

Raymond Leung

"Christian S. Rode" <[email protected]> on 30/03/99 09:17:38

Please respond to [email protected]