Re: [SI-LIST] : Anyone interested in PCB Design Techniques for SI & EMC? -----Original Message-----

Geoff Schofield ()
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:42:07 -0800

Hi Charles,

I'm involved in the Portland area Designers Council and I work for
Mentor/Interconnectix and so am interested in any and all information
on High Speed Design techniques for PCB Designers. I'd be interested
and grateful for any information or material that you have on this
subject.

Storage Tek is one of our ICX customers and I occasionally talk to
a few of the engineers regarding ICX issues. I'd be glad to hear from
you as well.

Best regards,

Geoff

Geraldo Peres Caixeta wrote:

> I cannot attend this meeting.
>
> I'd like to get the material, if possible (SI & EMC).
>
> My address:
> Geraldo Peres Caixeta
> R. Dr. Jose de Campos Novaes, 269 Ap. 15
> 13023-250 Campinas Sao Paulo
> Brazil
>
> Thanks in advance!

Geoff Schofield
Mentor Graphics Corporation   | Email:  [email protected]
Interconnectix, Business Unit | Phone: 1-800-547-4303
8005 S.W. Boeckman Road       | Fax:   (503) 685-4897
Wilsonville, OR 97070-7777    |
http://www.mentorg.com