Re: [SI-LIST] : Power Supply PCB Design

Jack Marshall ([email protected])
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:46:27 -0800

--------------45D0B294A0933EFD5AB356D0

Hi Arun,

There was an excellent article about this in EDN magazine last October:

Pattavina, J.S., Bypassing PC Boards: Thumb Your Nose at Rules of Thumb, EDN Magazine, October 22, 1998, Pp. 149 - 158.

You can get a copy through their web site: http://www.ednmag.com/

All Best, Jack Marshall

Arun Chandrashekar wrote:

> Hello All,
> I've come across several articles on PCB design for high speed
> digital systems etc, but none on PCB design for power supply. Is there
> any such document (pdf/ps/html/any other).
> I requre this for an educational course on Electronic Packaging for
> Graduate students.
> Regards
> --------
> ARUN C
> Research Associate
> CEDT, Indian Instittute of Science
> Bangalore-560012
> India
> Ph: +91 80 3341810
> FAX: +91 80 3341808
> email: [email protected]

--------------45D0B294A0933EFD5AB356D0

begin: vcard
fn: Jack Marshall
n: Marshall;Jack
org: Acuson Computed Sonography
adr: 1220 Charleston Rd. M/S E-1;;;Mountain View;CA;94039;US
email;internet: [email protected]
title: Analog Design Engineer
tel;work: (650) 694-5941
tel;fax: (650) 969-2994