Re: [SI-LIST] : Searching For Equations Governing Serpentine

Douglas McKean ([email protected])
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:20:12 -0800

At the last EMC Symposium in Denver, a paper was
presented discussing serpentine traces for EMI control.

Serpentine traces I've seen are used for matching prop
delays down traces of multiple buses and was based on:

For loaded lines -

Tpd' = [L0 * (C0 + Cd)]^0.5

L0 = inductance per unit length
C0 = capacitance per unit length