RE: [SI-LIST] : basic design question

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 06:25:59 PDT

drive the board with a 25 ohm cable......8-) ;-)

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
[email protected] 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......