NEC-LIST:NEC-LIST has moved!

From: Dave Michelson ([email protected])
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 01:56:52 PDT

Hi, all.

NEC-LIST has moved to a Mailman-based list server at gweep.ca.

A hacker attack on our previous host site at UBC left that site (and our
list) inaccessible for the past few weeks. With our move to a new site,
performance and reliability should increase greatly.

From now on, posts should be sent to

   [email protected].

However, posts sent to the old address will automatically be forwarded
to the new address.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Dave Michelson