Re: [SI-LIST] : Shark Pool ?

From: Sainath Nimmagadda ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:34:09 PDT

Ken,

Reg. H. Johnson-related part of your message:

I am surprised that you are seeing it in such terms as 'debacle', 'shark
pool', 'take a shot at the king', and 'ripped him apart' while agreeing, in
the same paragraph, that: "But for the most part it was a necessary
clarification." I don't think the list was so unfair to anybody.

Regards,
Sainath