[SI-LIST] : SpecctraQuest v Hyperlynx

From: David Instone ([email protected])
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 02:15:02 PDT

Dear Group,
  In addition to all the 'normal' things the above are used for, given
the need to simulate differential pcb traces and the connectors,drivers
and receivers associated with them at rates upto 4 gigabaud, which of
the above would you prefer to use?

I also want to be able to display the resulting eye pattern and/or
calculated the resulting DJ from Inter Symbol Interference (ISI).
Naturally I would want to be able to read in board designs (we use
Cadence/allegro for pcb layout and Orcad for schematics) and it would
be nice if it would run 'stand alone' on a Labtop while on-the-road.

--
Regards

Dave Instone. Compliance Engineer Storage Systems Development, MP24/22 Xyratex, Langstone Rd., Havant, Hampshire, P09 1SA, UK. Tel: +44 (0)23-92-496862 (direct line) Fax: +44 (0)23-92-496014 http://www.xyratex.com Tel: +44 (0)23-92-496000