Re: [SI-LIST] : PCML specification

From: D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 21:39:23 PDT

On Wednesday 02 May 2001 16:06, Patel, Bhavesh wrote:
> Hi! I was looking for some reading & technical resources on PCML logic. Any
> pointer regarding this will be useful.

AFAIK, there is no published standard on PCML. It's referenced to the positive
supply, like ECL, and I know several flavors that are all incompatible with the
others.

PCML, like PECL, has pretty much run its course. If there were serious interest
in new developments with it, it might be worth while actually crafting a standard
but I kinda doubt it.

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |