RE: [SI-LIST] : Hspice: Windows vs Unix

From: Offer Kaye ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 22:40:34 PDT

Hmm..
Doug, I have a question also- how would you compare the data visualization
tools (e.g. waveform viewers) for Hspice in PC vs. Unix? I've used Hspice
on both platforms, and have found the Unix solutions to be much superior
to the PC solution- just try loading a 1.5GB results file to your
waveform viewer on a PC...

Offer Kaye
[email protected]