Re: [SI-LIST] : Book questions.

From: Ritchey Lee ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 08:05:29 PST

I have not revised the book that was published in 1992. I'm hoping to
replace it sometime next year. Meanwhile, I have a 200+ page book that
I copy for my high speed classes. Unfortunately, the only way to get it
is to attend one of the classes.

For those who might wish to do this, there are four public classes
coming up in May. These classes are put on by UC Berkeley.

You can see the schedule and cities by logging onto my web site,
www.speedingedge.com.

You can enroll from that web site if you see a class near you that you
want to attend. The cities are Boston, LA, Chicago and San Franciscc.

Lee